Apex Legends Mobile: How to solve the Incompatible Device Issue? Step-by-step Guide, & Download link APK OBB: Apex Legends Mobile has finally arrived for mobile devices, however, for now, the game features limited access to a handful of players. Gamers who were longing to experience the AAA battle royale titles on their handsets had no choice but to install the game via third-party providers.
Now, to make things more complicated, players are facing an incompatible device issue in Apex Legends Mobile even after installing the game via APK and OBB files. If you have been facing the same, we have a method for you that might come in handy. Follow this article for a step-by-step guide on how to solve the incompatible device issue for android devices.
How to solve the Apex Legends Mobile Incompatible Device Issue?
- To begin with, install the Lucky Patcher application on your device by clicking on the link provided below – http://gestyy.com/euZ5mm
- Following the successful installation of the Lucky Patcher application, open the application and head to the home screen.
- On the home screen, click on the rebuild and install option listed on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- After clicking on the rebuild and install option, a storage folder will appear on your screen.
- In the storage folder, click on the SD card option.
- In the SD card option, search for your downloaded APK file in the Downloads folder.
- After getting the download APK file in the Downloads folder, click on the file, and you will see a dialog box listing various options.
- From the dialogue box, click on the rebuild option, and one more dialogue box listing various alternatives will appear.
- Click on the APK without license verification option from the appeared dialogue box.
- After clicking on APK without the License Verification option, click on Rebuild the app option listed on the screen and wait for the APK file to process the application’s rebuilding.
- After completing the process, a dialogue box stating the details of the application will appear. Click on the ‘Go to File’ option displayed on the dialogue box and click on install.
- Further, find the Obb downloaded file in the data folder of your device and cut the file from the existing folder.
- After cutting the Obb file, head to the android folder in your device memory and click on Obb.
- After clicking on Obb, you will see the obb folders of all applications on the screen. Further, click on the ‘+’ on the right top of the screen to add a new Obb folder.
- After clicking on the ‘+’ option, add the new obb folder and paste the text at the rename box.
- To complete the process, paste the files cut from the Obb download folder previously & voila! you are all set.
Steps to download the Apex Legends Mobile through Apk and Obb
- Make sure you have 4 GB of free space to install Apex Legends Mobile.
- Now, download the APK and Obb file from the link given below:
APK - Click Here to Download
OBB - Click Here to Download
- When you have installed both the APK and Obb files, locate the downloaded files and allow the device to install from unknown sources. Now, move the Obb file to the “Android-OBB-com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps.” folder. After moving the Obb file to its destination, players can easily access and enjoy Apex legends Mobile on their devices.