Battlegrounds Mobile India: Developer of PUBG Mobile, Krafton introduces Battlegrounds Mobile India Community Policy. With the launch of the beta version of BGMI, Krafton introduces the community policies which will be effective in the game from 17th June 2021. These community policies should be followed by every player who drop into the battleground of BGMI. We have mentioned all community policies below please read them before hopping into the game.
ALWAYS FOLLOW THESE POLICIES:
• Being a Good Squadmate: Simply put, be a good sports person! The golden rule is to treat others as you would want to be treated and we believe in that.
• Respecting Your Fellow Survivors: We are stronger together. Our community is made up of a diverse group of Survivors coming from different backgrounds, cultures, and nationalities. Everyone has the right to their own opinion, so discuss, debate, and disagree, but always do so appropriately and with respect.
• Promoting a Fair Environment: Help keep our community free from cheating and exploits . If you experience or suspect that someone has broken these rules, please report them through the appropriate channels for us to follow – up on.
• Staying on Topic: We do our best to maintain a clear structure when it comes to our conversations across our community channels, so it’s very important to stay on topic!
• Calling for Back-Up: Our community managers and admins are here to help. They can help relay important feedback to KRAFTON, so use them as a resource.
ALWAYS STAY AWAY FROM THESE: During playing Battlegrounds Mobile India
• Discrimination: Don’t be a bully. The strength of our community is that we’re a large and diverse group with different backgrounds and experiences. It is unacceptable to disrespect or use offensive words towards others based on their race, gender, nationality, etc.
• Toxic Behavior: Similar to the above, be mindful of your words and interactions and don’t encourage others to join in on any toxic or negative behavior. Personal attacks, discriminatory, racist, sexist, disruptive, and harassing language ar interactions of any kind will not be tolerated. This also includes using inappropriate nicknames on our channels and disruptive activities such as spamming.
• Promoting an Unfair Environment: Both in our community and in-game, cheating has no place in the Battlegrounds. We have a zero-tolerance policy around this that includes engaging in, encouraging, explaining, and promoting cheating.
• Sharing Illegal Content Battlegrounds Mobile India: Help make our Battlegrounds a safe space! If it is illegal in real life, it is off-limits in our community. This includes distribution and advertisement of illegal software, instructions on how to use illegal software or files, and links to illegal software.
• Spoiling Information: We’re just as excited as you to reveal new information.