FAUG ratings change on Google Play Store : It seems FAU-G doesn’t want to follow the PUBG footsteps. It is being reliably learnt that game’s promoters nCore Games are working towards making FAU-G less violent than what PUBG is known for.
The gaming company behind FAU-G is planning to also cater to 13 to 16 age group as well and that is the reason the games ratings on GOOGLE play store has been changed to TEEN from 16+.
That is the reason, unlike PUBG game is being designed in a manner that it will have less violence and minimum gore action without losing the essence of any WAR-GAME.
When FAUG will be launched ?
Earlier the plan was to launch FAU-G by the end of December. But the last official update by the promoters was made on 2nd December where they had announced that pre-registrations for the game has crossed a record 1.06 million in less than 24 years.
InsideSport tried reaching out to the nCore Games but did not get any reply from the concerned. So their is no definitive dateline for the FAU-G launch.
Though now the speculation in the gaming fraternity is rife that the game can be launched anytime in January.
Pre-registration for the FAUG commenced in the first week of December, a month after the official teaser of the game was dropped on Twitter and the battle royale game witnessed a record 1.06 million pre-registrations in less than 24 hours.
As per the developers, this is the highest number of pre-registrations in a day.
How to Download FAUG Game?
What is the FAUG release date?
Though the promoters of FAUG are yet to officially announce the release date for the game in India but it is being widely speculated that the game will be officially released before the end of this year.
How FAUG is different from PUBG ?
FAU-G the Made in India Game is ready to be launched. As PUBG still search for the ways to comeback to the India eco-system, the game is all set to be launched with registrations already started for the new entrant.
The current link of the Google Play is only for Pre-Registration. Once you register, Google Play will notify the user when the game is available. While everyone is comparing FAU-G to PUBG Mobile India, the two games are going to be very different from one another.
What is FAUG Game Download APK?
Just like any other game FAUG GAME Download APK will be only available after the official launch and release of the game.
According to several users on social media, they have reportedly leaked maps, graphics and weapons that will be associated with the game but the authenticity of the same is still in doubt.
5 Things which fans should remember on how FAUG will be different from PUBG
1) FAUG is an action game, PUBG Battle Royale : FAUG is not a battle royale game. Its an action game while PUBG Mobile India is going to be a battle royale game just like its global version. Though company, on various occasions, has said that it is not a competitor to PUBG Mobile.
2) Will the first Episode be based on Galwan Valley: Though the promoter company has not made anything official, it is being speculated that the first episode of the game will be based on the Galwan Valley episode. This means, unlike PUBG Mobile, this one will be based on real incidents. The company previously revealed a glimpse of the first episode which showed the Indian army at the Galwan Valley border. No details have been revealed about the weapons to be used in the game.
The description in the game’s Play Store listing description states, “High up on the peaks at India’s northern border, an elite fighting group projects the nation pride and sovereignty. It is a daunting task, for the most courageous. The fearless and United Guards. Join a special unit of FAUG commandos on patrol in dangerous border territory. Come face to face with the Indian enemies as you engage with hostile invaders on Indian soil”.
3) Made in India: Despite changing the name to PUBG Mobile India, the game is not particularly made in India. This is a modified version of the original game developed by South Korea-based PUBG Corporation. In FAU-G’s case, this is a made in India, for India game and developed by Bengaluru based nCore Games.
4) FAUG to ensure Players’ data stay secure: The privacy of players’ information will never be an issue as they will be stored within the country. Unlike PUBG which has been banned due to Data Security Issues, FAUG will be completely hosted in India on India’s Data Servers and all user data completely secured.
5) This one is a new game: FAUG is a new game with a fresh take. The PUBG Mobile India is a tailored version of the original PUBG Mobile game. The new Indian version of the game will come with features best suited to Indian players.
Follow Insidesport twitter handle for latest updates on FAUG launch date