COD Warzone Season 5 – Call of Duty Warzone: Call of Duty (COD) Warzone has introduced a brand new patch note in the game. This COD Warzone Season 5 Patch note brings High Alert Perk, Several Bug Fixes, and Weapon Balancing. Check all details
COD Warzone Season 5: Call of Duty Warzone Patch note introudced, check top 5 new changes in the game
Call of Duty Warzone: There’s a spy in our ranks and a numbers game in Verdansk. Season Five’s offering of free content includes a first-in-the-series Double Agent mode in Multiplayer alongside new and classic Black Ops maps, in addition to new Zombies content, as well as new Perks in CoD Warzone Season 5 that are set to shift the meta and more. Let’s take a look at the whole patch note of Call of Duty Warzone Season 5. Call of Duty Warzone Season 5 patch note
🛠️A #Warzone update is going live now!
Includes an update to the High Alert Perk, several Bug Fixes, and Weapon balancing.
— Raven Software (@RavenSoftware) August 20, 2021
Patch Note: Gameplay Changes
- High Alert – Slot 2 (Red)
- This Perk will now allow the Player to hear the footsteps of enemies using the Dead Silence Field Upgrade.
- This change only applies to Warzone.
CoD Warzone Season 5 BUG FIXES:
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing the ZRG 20mm (BOCW) scope glass to appear white while held in idle position.
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from accessing the Store Tab while using the Warzone client in languages other than English.
- Fixed an issue related to the “Puncture Wound” Nail Gun (BOCW) Blueprint dynamic icon.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Fennec (MW) to ignore its proper ballistics trajectory.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Players from applying a sticker to the Cane (BOCW).
- Fixed various issues related to gifting the Season Five Battle Pass. Call of Duty Warzone Season 5 patch note
- C58 (BOCW)
- Recoil increased
- Max Damage Range decreased by 7.4%
- ADS Speed decreased by 3.4%
- Bullet Velocity decreased by 8.1%
- EM2 (BOCW)
- Reduced Base Optic ADS Speed penalty by 21%
- Upper Torso Multiplier decreased from 1.1 to 1
- Krig 6 (BOCW)
- Minimum Damage decreased from 26 to 25
- Maximum Damage Range decreased by 7.2%