European Football Transfer Updates: – Casemiro extends Real Madrid stay until 2025- Follow Live Updates- The Brazilian midfielder has agreed to put pen on paper for a new deal with Real Madrid. Casemiro‘s previous contract was expiring in 2023 with his new deal set to add two more years on it. His current contract keeps the 29-year-old remains associated with Los Blancos till the summer of 2025.
— Real Madrid C.F. (@realmadrid) August 27, 2021
Saul Niguez offered to Premier League clubs on Loan
Saul Niguez is linked with a move to a number of Premier League. The Atletico Madrid midfielder is set to leave the Wanda Metropolitano outfit on loan with quite a few clubs interested in him.
The likes of Manchester United, Liverpool, and Chelsea are likely to approach the 26-year-old looking to acquire him for a year-long loan. However, no rumors of a permanent deal have been reported.
Alessandro Florenzi moves to AC Milan on loan
AS Roma star Alessandro Florenzi joins AC Milan on loan with the Serie A outfit also said to have the option to buy. The former PSG right-back will be a great addition to AC Milan who will be now focused on signing Tiemoué Bakayoko now
Official Statement: Alessandro Florenzi ➡ https://t.co/qL7PF9Jt4l
— AC Milan (@acmilan) August 21, 2021
Lewandowski wants to leave Bayern, Germans put £100m price tag
Robert Lewandowski has claimed to want a new challenge coming his way. The 32-year-old attacker has is said to seek a move away from Bayern Munich this summer. However, the German giants are said to value him in excess of £100million asking the interested teams to break the bank for Lewandowski.
𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆: Robert Lewandowski wants a new challenge away from Bayern Munich but the club has valued him at more than £100m.
— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) August 19, 2021
Pedro reunites with Sarri in Italy
Pedro Rodriguez joins SS Lazio from AS Roma on a free transfer. The former FC Barcelona star will reunite with his Chelsea head coach Maurizio Sarri at the Italian club.
— S.S.Lazio (@OfficialSSLazio) August 19, 2021
Italy’s star Manuel Locatelli completes Juventus move
Member of Italy’s Euro 2020 title-winning squad, Manuel Locatelli has completed a loan move to Juventus from Serie A club Sassuolo. The deal is worth $41 million including add-ons with an obligation buy after the 2022-23 season.
“Manuel is absolute quality and security in midfield, bringing a level of class that few have. The giant steps he has made in the top-flight, after a period at Atalanta and Milan’s youth teams, only confirms this,” Juventus said in a statement.
— JuventusFC (@juventusfcen) August 18, 2021
Manuel Locatelli has joined Juventus FC from Sassuolo, the Serie A club confirmed on Wednesday. The terms of the deal have yet not been disclosed by the Italian club.
Serie A giants have acquired Locatelli on an additional two-year loan through 2023, with an obligation to buy, as per Goal.com.
Thibaut Courtois extends Real Madrid contract: The Belgian international has committed himself to Los Blancos and will continue to feature for the LaLiga side until 2026. He has been one of the best players in Spain last season and will be banked on by Carlo Ancelotti to command the defence following the departure of Sergio Ramos.
OFFICIAL: Real Madrid announce Thibaut Courtois has signed an extension until 2026 ✅ pic.twitter.com/uzzNUWFwls
— B/R Football (@brfootball) August 16, 2021
Inter Milan rope in Denzel Dumfries from PSV Eindhoven
Denzel Dumfries has left PSV Eindhoven and joined Inter Milan. The Holland defender had agreed on personal terms and has been officially confirmed as an Inter Milan player after completing his medical.
The Serie A outfit and PSV Eindhoven had earlier reached a verbal agreement over the transfer with an official announcement shared across by the club.
— Inter 🏆🇮🇹 (@Inter_en) August 16, 2021
Edin Dzeko joins Inter-AS Roma striker Edin Dzeko has agreed to sign Inter Milan on a two-year deal. The 35-year-old striker is all set to feature for the reigning Serie A champions ahead of the upcoming season. The Nerazzurri have signed Dzeko having roped him in as a replacement for Romelu Lukaku.
AS Roma are still pushing for Tammy Abraham on loan with buy obligation. Arsenal are in the race too. #CFC
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) August 11, 2021
AS Roma agrees on transfer fee with Chelsea for Tammy Abraham
Chelsea star Tammy Abraham could be on his way out of Stamford Bridge. The 23-year-old striker has fallen off the wagon since Thomas Tuchel was named as Chelsea’s head coach and could leave Chelsea in the summer.
AS Roma wants to sign Tammy Abraham and has reportedly agreed to a £34m deal for the Chelsea striker. Clubs like Atalanta and Arsenal have also shown interest in the 23-year-old attacker. However, Chelsea is keen on selling to a foreign club rather than see a Premier League rival.
— skysport (@SkySport) August 10, 2021
Eintracht Frankfurt signs Jens Petter Hauge on loan from AC Milan. The German club has signed the defender until June 2026 with the deal set to see the Bundesliga outfit trigger an obligation to buy Jens Petter Hauge €12m.
Jens Petter Hauge has signed his contract until June 2026.
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) August 10, 2021
Inter Milan looks to sign Edin Dzeko as Tottenham make Lautaro Martinez approach-
Tottenham Hotspur has placed a €70 million bid for Lautaro Martinez. Despite interest from Atletico Madrid too, Inter Milan is keen on keeping hold of the Argentine superstar after selling Romelu Lukaku to Chelsea. They have no intention to sell and are rather focused on looking at options that Lautaro Martinez could pair up with for the upcoming campaign.
Tottenham opened talks days ago for Lautaro Martinez offering €70m, also Atletico asked for Lautaro. He’s a real target for Spurs – Inter now say they’ve no intention to sell him this summer. 🚨🇦🇷 #THFC
After selling Lukaku to Chelsea, Inter plan is to keep Lautaro Martinez.
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) August 8, 2021
Inter Milan has started their search for a Romelu Lukaku replacement. The reigning Serie A winners are looking at options with AS Roma’s Edin Dzeko being their top target. The striker also has reportedly personal terms with Inter Milan. Edin Dzeko is expected to sign a contract until 2023 if the deal goes through. Nerazzuri is rumored to hunt for two strikers two as Lukaku replacements.
Inter are in talks with AS Roma to sign Edin Dzeko as new striker, confirmed. Personal terms agreed on a two-years contract. Clubs in direct contact to reach an agreement. 🇧🇦 #Inter
AS Roma are already looking for potential replacement if Dzeko deal will go through. @SkySport
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) August 8, 2021
Atalanta to approach Chelsea for Tammy Abraham if Zapata joins Inter
The Circle of Transfers- Lukaku- Zapata-Abraham
Tammy Abraham has also been linked with a move to Serie A outfit Atalanta in the mix. Gian Gasperini could rope in the English international and bring him over to in what will be a circle of transfers. However, all that depends upon Chelsea’s deal with Inter Milan for Romelu Lukaku.
With Lukaku on his way to Chelsea, the reigning Italian champions are rumored to approach Atalanta star Duvan Zapata. the Nerazzurri are rumored to bring in Duvan Zapata as a replacement for Lukaku. If Inter Milan signs Zapata, Atalanta could sign Tammy Abraham and complete the transfer circle that is being currently reported across various sources.
Atalanta board have a meeting scheduled in London with Chelsea in the next 48 hours to ask for Tammy Abraham as main target. Price tag around €40m. Arsenal and West Ham interested too 🔵 #CFC
Atalanta gonna bid for Tammy if Inter will ask for Duván Zapata as Lukaku replacement.
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) August 7, 2021
Bayern Munich Transfer News- The reigning Bundesliga winners are said to approach RB Leipzig once again with the Bavarian club looking to sign Austrian international Marcel Sabitzer. According to Bild, the German giants are prepared to make a 20 million offer for the 27-year-old midfielder.
- However, Bayern is said to only approach their Bundesliga counterparts only if they are able to offload either Corentin Tolisso or Michaël Cuisance this season. With Sabitzer’s current contract also having just over a year left on the deal, RB Leipzig will be interested in selling off the player rather than seeing him leave on a free transfer next season.
- If Marcel Sabitzer decides to make the switch, he will be the third RB Leipzig official to make the move and join Bayern Munich ahead of next season.
- The reigning Bundesliga winners already roped in Dayot Upamecano from RB Leipzig to replace David Alaba who joined Real Madrid on a free transfer.
- Julian Nagelsmann also was lured away from Leipzig with the 34-year-old set to take charge of the Munich outfit after being announced as their new head coach.
- They have also brought in Sven Ulreich who returns to the club as a backup option to club goalkeeper and captain Manuel Neuer.
Real Madrid Transfer News
Los Blancos will head into the new season with a fresh start following a major revamp at the club due to the departures of Zinedine Zidane and team captain Sergio Ramos. Real Madrid managed to rope in quality replacements for the duo.
- David Alaba has signed for Real Madrid on a free transfer from Bayern Munich.
- Carlo Ancelotti will take charge of Real Madrid next season with the Italian manager rumored to bring back Everton star James Rodriguez to Spain.
- The 62-year-old manager is said to be interested in reuniting with the Columbian and could bring him over to Santiago Bernabeu in the ongoing summer transfer window.
FC Barcelona Transfer News
Saul Niguez is has been a player in demand with the 26-year-old moving closer to joining FC Barcelona ahead of next season. It is said that Saul is also focused on remaining in Spain and has expressed a keen interest in playing for Ronald Koeman’s side at Camp Nou next season.
The Catalan side have been very busy in the transfer market with FC Barcelona making quick signings early on last month. They are currently undergoing a tremendous financial debt but have managed to cope with it.
- The Blaugrana outfit acquired Emerson’s services by signing him from Real Betis for a reported fee of $10m.
- The likes of Sergio Aguero, and Eric Garcia has signed for FC Barcelona from Manchester City on a free transfer.
- Memphis Depay has also joined Ronald Koemans’ side for free from Lyon with the Catalan outfit.
- Players like Antoine Griezmann, Philippe Coutinho, Ousmane Dembele could be on their way out.
Atlético Madrid Transfer News
Atlético Madrid edged out Spanish heavyweights FC Barcelona and Real Madrid to win the La Liga title last season. Diego Simeone got the best out of the squad and lead them to a domestic title win with Luis Suarez leading the line for the team.
- Atlético Madrid has looked to bolster the team and signed Rodrigo de Paul from Udinese for a fee in the region of 30 million.
- Rodrigo’s transfer could also be an indicator of the future of Saul Niguez with the midfielder linked with a move away amid interest from Manchester United.
Borussia Dortmund Transfer News
- Borussia Dortmund will start the season with a new manager at the helm with Marco Rose set to take charge for the Black and Yellow.
- The German outfit lost one of their brightest players in Jadon Sancho who completed a staggering $70 million move to Manchester United.
- European Football Transfer Updates sees Dortmund rope in Donyell Malen from PSV Eindhoven in July.
- They will keep a tab on the future of Erling Haaland amid citing heavy interest from Chelsea. The Black and Yellow are doing everything in their power to keep hold of the striker but could be forced to make the sale of the Premier League outfit places an irresistible offer.
PSG Transfer News
- PSG failed to win the domestic league last season as Lille cliched the Ligue 1 following an outstanding season.
- European Football Transfer Updates in Ligue 1 saw Paris Saint Germain sign Italian shot-stopper Gianluigi Donnarumma and the likes of Real Madrid club captain Sergio Ramos and Liverpool midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum.
- The Persian outfit has also spent money in the market by buying Inter Milan’s Achraf Hakimi for a whopping 60 million pounds.
Inter Milan Transfer News
- The Serie A winners were forced to sell one of their star players in Achraf Hakimi due to the poor financial conditions at the club.
- However, that has not stopped them from adding quality players to the squad with Hakan Calhanoglu joining the Nerazzurri from arch-rivals AC Milan in the summer.
- With Hakimi off to PSG, Inter Milan are said to keep tabs on Arsenal right-back Hector Bellerin and bring in the Spaniard to act as a like-to-like replacement for the departed defender.
AC Milan Transfer News
- European Football Transfer Updates in Serie A sees English defender Fikayo Tomori, who spent the last half of the season on loan at Milan made a permanent switch to the Italian Giants for a 28m fee.
- French striker Olivier Giroud has also teamed up with the youngster by joining AC Milan in the ongoing summer transfer window.
- They have also brought in Mike Maignan from Lille as a replacement for Gianluigi Donnarumma who joined PSG this season.
Juventus Transfer News
- With Massimiliano Allegri returning to the club and replacing Andre Pirlo as the manager of Juventus, the Italian tactician has wasted no time in the market.
- Following an impressive season, Juventus has decided to make a permanent move for Weston McKennie and extend his stay at the club.
- Gianluigi Buffon bid goodbye to the club with the veteran shot-stopper leaving the club on a free transfer and joining Parma in the second tier of Italian football.