FAUG Team DeathMatch – Since its launch FAUG is struggling to living up to its pre-launch hype. 4 months back FAUG had announced launch of FAUG Team Deathmatch – FAUG TDM. Finally the much awaited mode has been released but only in BETA FORM. The new announcement comes from nCore Games and FAU-G brand ambassador Akshay Kumar via Twitter.
The company has declared that after taking feedback from the community the actual version will be launched soon.
Bullets will fly when FAUG face their dushman in deadly team battles! Join beta release of FAUG’s TDM mode & let your feedback be heard! Limited slots only!
— nCORE Games (@nCore_games) June 27, 2021
FAUG Team DeathMatch – On Sunday, nCORE Games posted a tweet announcing that FAUG TDM mode beta release is now available for download, although there are only limited slots available. It was also teased that the FAUG TDM mode will enable users to form a team of five members – but it is yet to be verified.
FAUG Team DeathMatch – Check how to Downlaod FAUG TDM: This means you will need to download the early access version soon if you want a chance to try it out before the official release. Here’s what you need to know about FAUG TDM mode beta release.
To download the early access version – follow this:
– Download from Google Play Store.
– TDM mode is a multiplayer mode that is different from the main story version that was launched a while back.
– In Team Deathmatch, you will team up with online players or your friends and battle with other players in a 5v5 battle.
FAUG Team DeathMatch: FAUG is making some noise again. FAUG team Deathmatch released, check all you want to know about it
FAUG TDM – How the Game Works?
– What Maps are being used: FAUG TDM puts you in a team of five with the objective of gunning down an opposing squad in a map known as Bazaar, which is reminiscent of markets in and around Udaipur and Jaipur.
– What are the weapons in use: There are several weapons such as shotguns and assault rifles as well as grenades of the stun, smoke, and kill variety.
According to few reports, playing through FAUG TDM is exactly like early versions of Counter-Strike like 1.6.