Free Fire OB26 Update: Release date, new training area, weapon damage changes- All you need to know: Free Fire’s Advance Server OB26 update is expected to release on February 4, 2021. The update is expected to come with an array of changes, including the weapon damage change, a new training area along with a new character that could also be made available…
Free Fire OB26 update release
The OB26 update will release at 5:30 PM IST (GMT .30) on February 4. Players can download the new Free Fire OB26 update from Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Nerfs and buffs
“In the upcoming patch, we will see a few buffs as well as nerfs on some of the most dominant weapons including the Groza, UMP and Vector! ? Let us know your thoughts on the weapon balance in the next update! ?”
Weapon ability upgrade in Free Fire OB26 update
The following guns have received an upgrade in their damage, recoil and rate of fire-
- Groza: Increased minimum damage, recoil, and rate of fire
- M1014: Increased minimum damage and rate of fire
- UMP: Increased minimum damage and armour penetration
- M249: Increased movement speed while firing
Weapon ability degradation in Free Fire OB26 update
The following guns have received a degradation in many aspects-
- SVD: Decreased additional damage to body and fire rate
- Parafal: Decreased recoil and maximum range
- Vector: Decreased minimum damage, accuracy, and range
- M1887: Decreased maximum range
- Woodpecker: Decreased rate of fire
New training grounds in Free Fire OB26 update
Here is the list of new features added:
- There is a new structure and design that the training ground has been given– a total revamp with additional locations, backdrops, and bigger size.
- There is also a new full-sized racing track.
- The target range is also renewed to provide more visual feedback
New Partner System in Free Fire OB26 update
A new partner system– Dynamic Duo will also be seen in Free Fire OB26 update. The synergy will increase when the players play more with their partners, their buddy meter will increase, and they will receive perks.