Free Fire: Best Free Fire setting for Android phones in OB26 Update: Free Fire has been one of the most popular game in 2020. Having won Esports Award of the year, the game has been gaining a lot of player base. The competitive scenario is also on a rise in the game. With players taking up the game more and more, there are ones who stand out. What matters beyond gameplay is the sensitivity you set for your Andriod phone.
Here are the recommended sensitivity settings that Free Fire Andriod players can use to land the perfect shots:
- General: 95-100
- Red Dot: 82-95
- 2x Scope: 68-75
- 4x Scope: 68-75
- AWM Scope: less than 30
- Free Look: 65
The free look setting can be left at default since it doesn’t really impact the gameplay you have.
If you want to change the settings, you can follow these steps to do so:
- Open Free Fire and press the settings option in the top-right corner.
- Select the sensitivity section and change to the required settings.
Players can click on the reset button if they choose to stick to the default ones.
Free Fire: Best Free Fire setting for Android phones in OB26 Update
After the update, many changes were brought into the game, and some weapons’ damage was increased and decreased. Players can also tweak their sensitivity for Android phones based on that.
Weapon ability upgrade in Free Fire OB26 update
The following guns have received an upgrade in their damage, recoil and rate of fire-
- Groza: Increased minimum damage, recoil, and rate of fire
- M1014: Increased minimum damage and rate of fire
- UMP: Increased minimum damage and armour penetration
- M249: Increased movement speed while firing
Weapon ability degradation in Free Fire OB26 update
The following guns have received a degradation in many aspects-
- SVD: Decreased additional damage to body and fire rate
- Parafal: Decreased recoil and maximum range
- Vector: Decreased minimum damage, accuracy, and range
- M1887: Decreased maximum range
- Woodpecker: Decreased rate of fire