There is no stopping Dream11 this season of the Indian Premier League (IPL 2020). They are the title sponsors of the IPL 2020, they are Co-Presenting partners of on-air broadcast besides taking many team sponsorships. Now Dream11 also will be the Co-Presenting partner of Disney+ Hotstar for the LIVE streaming of IPL 2020.
The platform has managed to get 11 associate sponsors including Acko General Insurance, Maruti Suzuki, digital ledger app Khata-Book, e-commerce firm Flipkart, online food ordering platform Swiggy, online rummy gaming platform Ace23, HDFC Bank, Great Learning, MX Player, Kingfisher Calendar and Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI).
Other than this Hotstar has also signed deals with Procter & Gamble, Kelloggs, Himalaya, Apple, Intel, JSW, Ikea, Jeep, Urban Company, Sleepwell, JBL, Visa, Mastercard, and CarDekho among others for the advertising and integration around the LIVE streaming of IPL 2020.
Hotstar reportedly earned 250-275 crore in revenues last year and is set to cross 300cr threshold in IPL 2020.
IPL 2020 : Dream11’s investment in the league to cross 500 C
Dream11 first bought the title sponsorship of the league for 222Cr.
Dream11’s commitment as CoPresenting partner with IPL live broadcast on Star Sports will be in the range of 120-130 Cr according to the informed sources.
Other than this, Dream11 also have confirmed sponsorship deals in place with 6 IPL franchises for the IPL 13.
Further, company has now bought the CoPresenting partnership of Digital Live Streaming of IPL 2020 with Disney+ Hotstar.
IPL 2020 : Dream 11 now has emerged one of the biggest cricket advertiser in the world
Dream11 was started in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, and in just over a decade, it has turned not only into one of the biggest mobile gaming platforms in the country, but it has also emerged as one of the biggest cricket advertiser in the world.
Dream11’s current commitments on the sport of Cricket –
– Dream11 is now the title partner of IPL 2020 – 222 Cr
– Dream11 is the associate sponsor of Indian Cricket 1.07 Cr per game
– Dream11 is International Cricket Council’s associate partner for all ICC events
– Dream11 is NewZealand Cricket Partner
– Dream11 regularly sponsors Indian Cricket’s international bilateral tours
– Dream11 is sponsor of CPL 2020
– On-Air Sponsorships – Their has not been a single cricket series involving Indian Cricket on broadcast either with Star India or Sony Sports where Dream11 has not participated as On-Air Sponsor. Dream11 has been spending multi-crores on on-air sponsorship deals.