IPL 2020 Final: Top 5 Most Sixes in IPL 13
Indian Premier League 2020 is done with its league stage and playoffs. Now, as the tournament is just left with its final match – let’s see which batsmen have the most sixes hits to their credit.
IPL 2020: List of Highest SIX hitting cricketers in IPL 2020:
1. Ishan Kishan (13 matches – 30 sixes): Mumbai Indian batsman Kishan has been a consistent performer in this season of the cash-rich league and he has scored 471 runs in 14 games which include 30 sixes and 4 fifties.
2. Sanju Samson (14 matches – 26 sixes): Rajasthan Royals batsman Sanju Samson began IPL 2020 on a superb note but lost his form in the middle of the tournament. However, the 25-year-old batsman still has scored 375 runs in 14 games which include three fifties and 26 sixes.
3. Hardik Pandya (13 matches – 25 sixes): Mumbai Indians swashbuckling all-rounder Hardik Pandya has been in superb form as he has scored 278 runs in 12 innings at a strike rate of 182.89. He also has 14 fours and 25 sixes to his name.
4. Nicholas Pooran (14 Matches -25 sixes): KXIP batsman Pooran has not been consistent with the bat but he still smashed second most sixes (25) in IPL 2020. The Windies player has overall scored 353 runs in 14 games.
5. Eoin Morgan (14 matches – 24 sixes): Morgan, who was handed the captaincy of KKR in the middle of IPL 2020, didn’t disappoint with the bat as he has smashed 418 runs in 14 games at an average of 41.80 in the tournament. The English cricketer also has a half-century and 24 maximums to his name.