In the Indian Premier League (IPL 2020) today, Chennai Super Kings will take on Rajasthan Royals. The former Indian opener Virender Sehwag has given his predictions around the match.
Adding to the excitement of a much anticipated, action-packed season of cricket, Flipkart Video presents Power Play with Champions. The interactive, prediction-based cricket show gives audiences an opportunity to put their cricketing knowledge to good use and win prizes daily. Hosts Virender Sehwag and Samir Kochhar engage in fun banter, narrate interesting incidents and share exciting cricket trivia, through the innovative format of the show. The 6 predictive questions on the show are based on different aspects of the matches from the tournament including the teams, players, runs to be made, and wickets that will be taken.
RR vs CSK Virender Sehwag Predicts : Chennai Super Kings will win
The 4th match of this season is the awaited clash of titans, Rajasthan vs Chennai. Each team is equipped with some of the world’s finest sportsmen and they are sure to crank up the heat on the field.
Here’s what ‘Swag Baba’ Sehwag has predicted for the match tomorrow:
Q1. Who will score more runs between Shane Watson and Sanju Samson?
- Sehwag’s prediction is that Shane Watson will score more runs than Sanju Samson as Watson has already played one game and is aware of the pitch and how that will affect his performance.
Q2. How many dot balls will Lungi Ngidi bowl in this match? Less than 11 or More?
- Sehwag believes that since Sharjah’s pitch is flat, there will be less than 11 dot balls bowled by Lungi in the upcoming match.
Q3. Will Dhoni hit more than three sixes today? Or less?
- Sehwag’s take on this audience favourite question is that if Dhoni gets onto the field to bat, he will definitely hit more than three sixes.
Q4. Which team will take more wickets today?
- Sehwag believes that the Chennai team has an array of bowlers from left hand spinners to leg spinners and fast bowlers. This may lead to an early breakthrough in the match and have them taking more wickets.
Q5. Who will take more wickets Deepak Chahar or Shreyas Gopal?
- While Shreyas Gopal has really impressed Sehwag by taking wickets of legends like Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers among others, Deepak Chahar has done the same with his spins and early wickets. Sehwag continues to support Chennai on this one and feels that Deepak will take more wickets.
Q6. Who will win this match?
- Sehwag predicted that the team to bat second will be the winner. His analysis for the same is that a target is what makes it easier to score. However, when put on the spot to make a choice by co-host Samir, Sehwag predicted that Chennai will win this match.