NBA Hall of Fame 2021: On May 15, 2021, Kevin Garnett, Tim Duncan, and Kobe Bryant will enter one of the most extraordinary HOF classes. The six-time champion Michael Jordan will also be in attendance to give the award to the Black Mamba.
NBA Hall of Fame 2021: The 2020 Hall of Fame Inductees and Presenters
- Patrick Baumann, presented by Russ Granik (’13), Vlade Divac (’19)
- Kobe Bryant, presented by Michael Jordan (’09)
- Tamika Catchings, presented by Alonzo Mourning (’14), Dawn Staley (’13)
- Tim Duncan, presented by David Robinson (’09)
- Kevin Garnett, presented by Isiah Thomas (’00)
- Kim Mulkey, presented by Michael Jordan (’09)
- Barbara Stevens, presented by Geno Auriemma (’06), Muffet McGraw (’17)
- Eddie Sutton, presented by John Calipari (’15), Bill Self (’17), Sidney Moncrief (’19)
- Rudy Tomjanovich, presented by Calvin Murphy (’93), Hakeem Olajuwon (’08)
Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2020 Enshrinement Ceremony to be Televised Live by ESPN on Saturday, May 15 at 5:30 p.m. Press Conference Live on NBA TV on Friday and Awards Gala on ESPN on Saturday. #20HoopClass
Note: All times ET
— Basketball HOF (@Hoophall) May 11, 2021
NBA: Check Out Kobe Bryant’s Hall of Fame 2021 Exhibit
The “Kobe: Basketball Life” exhibit designed by Vanessa Bryant at the HOF 🐍
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 14, 2021
NBA Hall of Fame 2021: Jordan was chosen by Kobe’s family to serve as Bryant’s Hall of Fame presenter, registering the second time that Jordan has made a public speech about Bryant since his death.
In February of 2020, Jordan had addressed a eulogy for Bryant during his memorial service at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Bryant is one of nine basketball legends who will be inducted into the Hall of Fame this weekend as part of the Class of 2020. Bryant will be joined by Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Eddie Sutton, Rudy Tomjanovich, Tamika Catchings, Kim Mulkey, Barbara Stevens, and Patrick Baumann.