The Stage is set for the Pro Kabaddi League Season 7 Auction. All the 12 franchisee managements and think tank are in Mumbai since yesterday (Sunday), geared up with their strategy to get the best possible line-up for the season ahead. Bengal Warriors
The twelve franchisees are lined up to acquire their desired players for another action-packed PKL season starting from July 2019.
Follow here for the Live Updates of the PKL Auction 2019:
- That will be all from us for today. We’ll see you at 9:30 am tomorrow morning for live updates from the second day of the PKL auction. Thanks for tuning in!
- Big money signing, this. Manjeet is sold to Puneri Paltan for ₹63 lakh. The Paltans make it two in two and also rope in Darshan Kadian for ₹20 lakh.
- Rohit Baliyan is the next man in and he’s creating a buzz. Puneri Paltans and Bengaluru Bulls are in on it and U Mumba emerges as the party pooper to use its FBM card and retain him for ₹35 lakh.
- Jaipur Pink Panthers strengthen their raiding department with Nilesh Salunke’s arrival for ₹23.5 lakh, while Pawan Kumar heads to Puneri Paltan for ₹20 lakh.
K Prapanjan goes to Bengal Warriors for 55.5 lakhs.
- Deepak Narwal goes to Jaipur Pink Panthers for 30.5 lakhs.
- Bidding starts for Category B raiders now.
- The next three defenders remain unsold.
- Ravi Kumar goes to Haryana Steelers for ₹20 lakh.
- Ruturaj Koravi goes to Gujarat FortuneGiants for ₹30.5 lakh.
- Vishal Mane goes to Dabang Delhi for ₹28.5 lakh.
- Dharmaraj Cheralathan goes to Haryana Steelers for 38.5 lakhs.
- Mohit Chillar goes to Tamil Thalaivas for 45 lakhs.
- Rinku Narwal goes to Bengal Warriors for ₹20 lakh.
- Bidding starts for Category B defenders now.
- The next three all-rounders remain unsold.
- Vijay goes to Dabang Delhi for ₹41 lakh.
- Vinod Kumar goes to Gujarat FortuneGiants for ₹26 lakh.
- The Category B Domestic all-rounders will go under the hammer now.
- Raider Shrikant Jadhav retained by the U.P. Yoodhas for 68 lakhs.
- Raider Prashant Kumar Rai goes to Haryana Steelers for 77 lakhs.
- Raider Rishank Devadiga retained by the U.P. Yoodhas for 61 lakhs.
- Raider Rahul Choudhari goes to Tamil Thalaivas for 94 lakhs.
- Raider Monu Goyat goes to U.P. Yoodha for 93 lakhs. No FBM used by Haryana.
- Raider Nitin Tomar becomes the second crorepati of PKL 2019 Auction as he retained by the Puneri Paltan for 1.2 crores.
- Raider Siddharth Desai the first crorepati of the PKL 2019 Auction goes to Telugu Titans for 1.45 crore.
- Raider Chandran Ranjit retained by the Dabbang Delhi for 70 lakhs.
- Defender Amit Hooda goes to Jaipur Pink Panthers for 53 lakhs.
- Defender Vishal Bhardwaj retained by the Telugu Titans for 60 lakhs.
- Defender Parvesh Bhainswal retained by Gujrat Fortuneguiants for 75 lakhs.
- Defender Mahender Singh goes to Banguluru Bulls for 80 lakhs.
- Defender Jaideep retained by the Patna Pirates for 35 lakhs as they use their FBM.
- Defender PO Surjeet Singh goes to Puneri Paltan for 56 lakhs.
- Defender Girish Ernak retained by Puneri Paltan for 33 lakhs by using FBM.
- Defender Surender Nada goes to Patna Pirates for 77 lakhs.
- Defender Ravinder Pahal was taken by Dabbang Delhi for 61 lakhs as they use FBM.
- All-rounder Sandeep Narwal goes to U Mumba for 89 lakhs.
- All-rounder Ran Singh goes to Tamil Thalaivas for 55 lakhs.
- Sanjay Shrestha of Nepal goes to Bengaluru Bulls at his base price of 10 lakhs.
- Saeed Ghaffari goes to Dabang Delhi for 16.5 lakhs.
- Sahil goes to Bengal Warriors for 7.25 lakhs.
- Jang Kun Lee goes to Patna Pirates for 40 lakhs.
- Milad Sheibak goes to Tamil Thalaivas for 10 lakhs.
- Young Chang Ko goes to U Mumba for 10 lakhs.
- Hadi Tajik goes to Puneri Paltan for 10 lakhs.
- Lal Mohar Yadav goes to Bengaluru Bulls for 10 lakhs.
- Amir Mohammad Maleki goes to Haryana Steelers for 12.5 lakhs.
- Mohammad Maghsodlou goes to Patna Pirates for 35 lakhs.
- Dong Geon Lee goes to U Mumba for 35 lakhs.
- Mohammad Taghi goes to Bengal Warriors for 15.5 lakhs.
- Abolfazl Maghsoudloumahali goes to Gujarat for 15.75 lakhs.
- Emad Sedaghat goes to Puneri Paltan for 11.25 lakhs.
- Dong Gyu Kim goes to Jaipur Pink Panthers for 10 lakhs.
- Masud Karim goes to UP Yoodha for 10 lakhs.
- Duet Jennings goes to Telugu Titans for 10 lakhs.
- Tim Phonchoo goes to Haryana Steelers for 10 lakhs.
- Esmaeil Nabibakhsh goes to Bengal Warriors for Rs 77.75 lakhs.
- Abozar Mighani – Retained by Telugu Titans for Rs 75 lakhs.
- Mohsen Maghsoudlou goes to UP Yoddhas for 21 lakhs.
- Akash Choudhary and Manish goes to Telugu Titans for 7.26 lakhs each.
- Mohit Sehrawat goes to Bengaluru Bulls 7.26 lakhs.
- Mohit goes to Patna Pirates for 7.26 lakhs.
The League had announced the players who would continue to be with their respective franchises for VIVO Pro Kabaddi League Season VII, starting 19 July 2019. Marking the first milestone for season VII, a total of 29 players from Season VI were retained by their respective franchises.
|Maninder Singh||₹ 56,87,627|
|Pawan Kumar Sehrawat||₹ 52,80,000|
|Ashish Kumar Sangwan||₹ 23,50,000|
|Dabang Delhi K.C||Players||Amount|
|Joginder Narwal||₹ 33,00,000|
|Sunil Kumar||₹ 49,10,766|
|Vikash Khandola||₹ 47,00,000|
|Jaipur Pink Panthers||Players||Amount|
|Deepak Niwas Hooda||11500000|
|Sandeep Kumar Dhull||₹ 66,00,000|
|Tushar Patil||₹ 20,00,000|
|Victor Onyango Obiero||NA|
|Mohsen Maghsoudloujafari||₹ 24,55,961|
|Farhad Rahimi Milaghardan||₹ 21,50,000|
|Arjun Deshwal||₹ 8,00,000|
|Sachin Kumar||₹ 19,20,000|