PUBG Mobile will implement another addition within its competitive circuit. Specifically, the competition in question is the EMEA League . As the name itself implies, the regions concerned are Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The goal of the new mobile title race will be to replace the PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) regional finals. The ban on PUBG in India is probably the reason behind the move, as majority of the teams at the PMCO Asia would be from India.
The prize pool is $ 100,000 and in addition to the cash reward, the top three participants will get a slot for the PUBG MOBILE Global Championship.
Format of the Legaue
The EMEA League will kick off on October 16th, with 32 teams split into groups competing over two weeks to qualify for the Finals. After a fortnight’s worth of competition, the top 16 teams will compete in the EMEA League Finals – the top three teams earning their spot at the Global Championship.
The list of teams that have qualified for the PUBG MOBILE EMEA League are as follows:
· Four teams from Europe: UDR KILLERS, GODSENT, Bloodline, Polar Ace
· Five teams from CIS: KoninaPower, NaixCS, DreamEaters, Team 1218, Alliance
· Four teams from Turkey: Mod-Z Esports, Blaze Esports, REIGN Esports, Klas Game Esports
· Three teams from Germany: Marines Force DE, 8rESPORTS, HOT LINE
· Five teams from Saudi Arabia: Baad, OshTekkWarriors, HeadQuarters, The Force, SWAT69
· Three teams from Egypt: Fear Eleven, Vibes 6, The SniperS
· Five teams from Iraq: IRAQI ELITE, ARAB GSG, FRAG MACHINES, The Monster, Punishers
· Three teams from a broader Middle East and Africa qualifier: YaLLa Esports, 1 Bullet, ROYAL
PUBG MOBILE EMEA League broadcasting schedule:
· Week 1: 16-19 OCT 6PM GMT+3
· Week 2: 23-25 OCT 6PM GMT+3
· Finals: 29 OCT – 1 NOV 6PM GMT+3