PUBG Mobile has now announced the release of 1.2 global updates for iOS and Android platforms. The patch update is the latest addition to what will happen in Erangle in PUBG Mobile. The Runic Power Mode will be available when you download the PUBG Mobile update 1.2, for which, your phone should have a memory space of 615 MB on your Android devices. For the iOS version, you need to have 1.5 GB.
As it has always happened, players from two different versions cannot team up with each other, so downloading the game is essential if you want to continue playing with friends.
Here’s the official description of the new Runic Power Mode from Tencent, which reads: “Runes from another world have brought three special powers with them.
“Choose the power that suits you, collect Rune fragments, and use them to aid you in your fight to become the final winner on the battlefield. Choose Erangel in map selection to experience this exclusive gameplay mode.
“Players will choose their Rune energy type on Spawn Island. You will need to choose to bring either the Flame Rune, Arctic Rune, or Wind Rune into the current match.
“After selecting a rune, you will get 2 skills. The first skill summons an object, and the second skill gives you a boost. Using these skills consumes Rune energy.”
The new Runes have the following:
- Summon skill – Summons a semi-transparent shield of wind that reduces the damage of bullets shot from outside the shield.
- Boost skill – Increases your movement and reload speed.
- Summon skill – Summons a wheel of flame that rolls forward slowly, dealing burn damage to enemy players it touches.
- Boost skill – Adds a burning effect to your Ammo for a short time.
- Summon skill – Summons an ice wall. Each block of the ice wall can be destroyed separately. When the ice wall appears, it will lift up players or vehicles directly above them.
- Boost skill – Adds a freezing effect to Ammo for a short time. Freezing reduces the effectiveness of healing.
Download PUBG Mobile 1.2 update using the APK file:
Step 1: Download the APK file of the PUBG Mobile 1.2 update from this link.
The size of the APK File is 613 MB, and users should have enough space available in the phone before downloading it.
Step 2: Once the game is downloaded, one should enable the ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option, if they haven’t already enabled it.
You can enable it by going to Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
Step 3: You will then have to locate and install the APK file of PUBG Mobile 1.2 update.
Step 4: Open the game and then download the desired resource pack, after which the game can be played easily, and the features will be updated, too.
If you face an error while installing the APK file, the download it again and follow the steps mentioned above.
NOTE: PUBG Mobile is banned in India. Players might not be able to download the game. It is also advised that the game should not be played in the country.