Players in India will not be able to access the new PUBG update that’s all set to launch today. According to the official patch notes, the Season 15 will begin on Tuesday, 15th September. The Royale Pass will be made available at 2 AM GMT. The theme for Season 15 is ‘Beyond the Ace.’ Like every other season, several exclusive in-game cosmetics, outfits, and guns will be added to the game. The players will also be able to redeem supplies at Energy Towers.
All you need to know about RP
PUBG mobile to exclusively collaboration with Google Playstore where they teased the introduction of two new Royale Subscriptions in the game – RP Prime and RP Prime Plus.
The RP Prime subscription costs $4.99 (₹ 350), while the plus version of the subscription costs around $12.49 (₹950). As usual, the plus version of the subscription will offer more benefits and rewards to the user as compared to the base variant
The RP section will be locked today, and the players will not be able to complete missions or claim rewards. PUBG Mobile will see a tiny in-game patch, which will unlock the RP section.
In addition to Season 15’s collectable rewards, the game’s partial user interface and rewards displays are receiving an upgrade. Bookmarks are now relocated, and players can browse for both levelled and unpurchased rewards. Players can also now purchase vouchers directly in the voucher window, and RP points acquired between seasons will automatically convert to ordinary point cards.
The list of major additions is as follows-
· New theme with new rewards! BEYOND A.C.E is here!
· UI layout improvements: Players can now switch tabs on the right side of the screen instead of the top for greater convenience.
· Improved reward display: New key visual preview of level rewards, new preview of unpurchased rewards, and previews of newly added crate items
· Improved voucher exchange: Pay directly in the voucher window.
· Improved RP point accumulation: RP points acquired between seasons will automatically convert to ordinary point cards.
· The Plus subscription reward has been changed to 300 UC Vouchers ×3 instead of 900 UC Voucher ×1, to make the reward easier to use.
· Added notifications for the redemption of RP points for items to guide players with RP to subscribe.
· Added an RP subscription video to provide additional details about the new RP
· Improvements, including showing monthly prices.
Whats is expected to come out later
Cheer Park Extreme Arena (available from October 23)
· Enter alone and fight waves of monsters. The building is transparent, so other players can watch you duke it out against these vicious creatures.
· Rankings will show where players stand compared to others on the same island.
Cheer Park Halloween (available from October 23)
· Once the Monster Training Ground is unlocked at Cheer Park, the Halloween season will bring even more changes. Players who enter the Training Ground will need to repel waves of monsters in a new foggy night time environment.
· After players finish defending themselves from the monsters, the score they obtain will be displayed on the Training Ground Rankings.
· During Halloween, Cheer Park and other locations will have Halloween decorations.
Some of the most prominent items that you can earn throughout the RP missions:
RP 1 – Whitestar Outfit and Gauntlet Thompson Skin
RP 5 – Whitestar Headgear
RP 10 – Samurai Ops Smoke Grenade
RP 20 – Sad Emote, Golden Nights Backpack
RP 25 – Island Dance Emote
RP 30 – Samurai Ops Parachute, Shadow Assassin Outfit
RP 35 – Shadow Assassin Headgear
RP 40 – Samurai Ops – Pan
RP 50 – Silver Plate – VSS, Royal Finish Plane Skin
RP 52 – PUBG Exceptional Crate
RP 60 – Silverstar Outfit and Silverstar Headgear
RP 70 – Samurai Ops Emote
RP 75 – Samurai Ops Avatar
RP 80 – Samurai Ops Helmet
RP 90 – Samurai Ops – AKM
RP 100 – Samurai Ops Outfit and Samurai Ops Headgear