PUBG New State India: Check how to pre-register for the game without facing errors. PUBG: NEW STATE is so close to the global release, Krafton announces the pre-registrations for everyone around the world. The pre-registration for the game is available in both operating systems, Android and IOS. After checking your status and confirming if you have been chosen to participate, the next step is to pre-download the Second Alpha Test client so that you are ready to drop into Troi as soon as the Alpha begins on August 27.
Pre-Registrations are now live for the PUBG New State Alpha Test: How to pre-register for PUBG New State
Applying for PUBG: NEW STATE’s Second Alpha Test only takes a few simple steps. Please see below for the step-by-step process and be sure to check out the FAQ for more information.
MINIMUM DEVICE SPECS
|iOS||iOS 13.0||iPhone 6S|
|ANDROID||Android OS 6.0||2GB RAM|
To ensure an optimal experience for players, this Alpha Test is only available on Android mobile/tablet devices running Android OS 6.0 or higher and has at least 2GB of RAM and iOS devices that are iPhone 6S or later models and running iOS 13.0 or higher.
Please note that PUBG: NEW STATE is still in development and will be optimized to run on a number of different Android and iOS devices when it launches later this year.
PUBG NEW STATE Alpha Test Pre-registration: Here is the step-by-step guide How to pre-register for PUBG New State
- Head over to the Google Play Store/App Store
- Click on [Apply for Alpha Test].
- Read through the [Application and Participation Guide].
- Read the policies carefully and choose the mobile OS you wish to apply for Android or iOS.
- Fill out the form.
- Make sure to input your email address correctly!
- Make sure the email you apply with is also the account you will use to participate in the Alpha Test.