PUBG New State Second Alpha Test: Check how to download the game without facing errors. With PUBG: NEW STATE’s Second Alpha Test just around the corner, Krafton announces the participants that have been selected. While an email will be sent out to all selected participants, you can also check your status now on the official website. After checking your status and confirming if you have been chosen to participate, the next step is to pre-download the Second Alpha Test client so that you are ready to drop into Troi as soon as the Alpha begins on August 27.
*Please note that while you can pre-download the client, the servers will not be accessible until the test begins of August 27 at 05:00 (UTC+0).
- Pre-Download Period: August 26, 2021 – August 27, 2021 (05:00 UTC+0)
- Alpha Test: August 27, 2021 (05:00 UTC+0) – August 29, 2021 (11:00 UTC+0)
Pre-downloads for iOS Alpha Testers have re-opened on Testflight! We apologize to all the Survivors that were affected by this issue. For those of you who have already downloaded the game, make sure to check for updates through Testflight before your deployment into Troi!
- Android Users | Pre-download the Alpha Test client here: [LINK]
- iOS Users | Download Testflight and access the pre-download link through the Testflight invitation email.
PUBG New State Second Alpha Test: Check how to download the game without facing errors
We are aware that players have been experiencing server stability issues when logging in the game.
We have confirmed that this occurred due to the extremely high volume of players logging into the Alpha at the same time, and we have implemented a fix for this issue. Thank you. pic.twitter.com/uWmkIpTio8
— PUBG: NEW STATE (@PUBG_NEWSTATE) August 27, 2021
* Please note that access to the Alpha Test client is restricted to those who have been selected as Alpha Testers.
* Devices running iOS 15 BETA will not be able to participate in the Second Alpha Test due to compatibility issues.
* If you are a confirmed participant, make sure to sign in with the email account you used when applying for the game test.
* To prevent downloading errors, download the game client using a stable Wi-Fi connection.
If you need any additional help downloading the Alpha Test client, check out our handy guides: