PUBG: PCS4 Pick’em Challenge is Live! Pick your favorite teams to win Crash Test Gun Skins, Motorbike & More: As the PUBG Continental Series (PCS4) has started, PUBG is introducing a brand new edition of Pick’EM Challenge. During this fierce competition, the best teams from all across the globe will lock horns to prove who’s the best in the survival Battle Royale game. Now, regular players can use their knowledge of PUBG Esports to predict the winners & get a chance to grab exciting prizes featured in the Pick’em Challenge. Read this article to know how to participate & other event details.
PUBG ESPORTS TAB
Go through this tab once to gather detailed information about the participants of PCS4. With the help of this, you can predict better & root for your favourite players. Choose wisely as once they win, you get to treat yourself with exciting in-game rewards.
List of ITEMS featured in the PCS4 Pick’EM Challenge
Check out the new PCS4 items available in store.
- Crash Test AKM & Coupon Bundle + (1 voting coupon)
- Crash Test Gear Bundle + (1 voting coupon)
- Crash Test Costume Set + (1 voting coupon)
- Crash Test Motorbike & Coupon Bundle + (1 voting coupon)
- Crash Test SKS & Coupon Bundle + (1 voting coupon)
- Crash Test Emote & Coupon Bundle + (1 voting coupon)
- Crash Test Value Pack + (5 voting coupon)
- Crash Test Weapon & Bike Bundle + (3 voting coupon)
The officials have informed “30% of PUBG net sales of PCS4 items will be distributed to teams across the four regions. Half of it being added to the overall prize pool and the remaining half being distributed equally to the participating teams.”
For Console Players, the Pick’EM challenge is not available. However, they can purchase all the PCS4 items from the in-game store.
PUBG PCS4 Pick’em Challenge: Event Period
As per official information, these are the dates & times for the event period of both PC & Console.
- PC: After maintenance June 2 – June 24, 6 pm KST
- Console: June 10, 11 am – July 14, 11 am KST
- Pick’Em Challenge event period:
- After maintenance June 2 – June 24, 6 pm KST
- Esports Shop items sale period:
- After maintenance June 2 – July 14, 11 am KST
- Pick’Em reward claim period:
- June 29 – July 14, 11 am KST
PUBG PCS4 Pick’em Challenge Details
Have a look at the Pick’Em Challenge Event Details posted by the officials.
Matches for the PCS4 Pick’Em Challenge begin on June 2nd with entries for Pick’Em challenge closing just before the last match of PCS4 on June 24th at 18:00 KST (14:00 IST). Remember to participate in all the challenges before it’s over.
Event 1: Pick the Winner
Here you need to predict who you believe will become the four regional champions of PCS4.
As per event details, “Vote for up to 7 teams per region, with correct predictions granting 100,000 EP per correct regional selection. Correctly guess the winner of all four regions to win a grand total of 400,000 EP!”
Event 2: Team Face-off
Free to enter, correctly guess the winner of two rival teams to earn EP. Each region has 4 team pairs to vote on, so do your research and predict which team will perform better; it’s free, don’t forget to participate for a chance to win free rewards!
EP payouts are based on total voting amounts, predicting an underdog win can net you a much bigger EP payout than simply selecting a winning favorite. EP payouts range from 800 to 7200 depending on the vote disparity between favorite and underdog.
Check out the event summary page to take a glance at the live voting status and collect rewards.
FREE Voting Coupons and EP!
There are plenty of opportunities to earn free voting coupons and EP just by watching and interacting during the tournament! Up to 14 voting coupons can also be earned by purchasing PCS4 items.
- During PCS4 this time around, a code will pop up right after the last match of the week is over! Be quick enough to enter the code in-game to get one free voting coupon!
- Pay close attention during PCS4 live streams, as just like in previous PCS events, you’ll occasionally see codes on-screen during the broadcast that can be redeemed for EP.
- Remember the Chicken Challenge from PGI.S? It’s back!
- Participate in the Chicken Challenge while watching PCS4 on official PUBG Esports Twitch channels and cast your vote to predict the match-winner!
- The votes will close 11 minutes after the match starts and the 2nd circle appears. Make your pick wisely!
All four PUBG regions are participating and the more you watch, the better your odds of scoring unique skins. You can earn up to 50,000 EP by entering codes and participating in the Chicken Challenge.
Now that you know everything about PCS4, the first leg of the PUBG Continental Series of 2021, which teams do you think will be crowned tournament champions?
Get ready to jump into all the action and excitement of PCS4, PUBG Esports, and the Pick’Em Challenge!