Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar has announced the launch of his sports business management company SRT10 Sports’ official website. The legendary cricketer and social media sensation has taken to Twitter to announce the news.
The SRT10 Sports, the sports management company shall be the sole and exclusive company to represent the first ever cricketer to ink a ₹ 100-crore commercial deal.
I’m happy to announce the launch of our company website. My team at SRT Sports Management Pvt. Ltd. and all our brand partners have made this first couple of years a great success. Deeply grateful! Take a look – https://t.co/8NqO01WHlK pic.twitter.com/ENELsNEIdU
— Sachin Tendulkar (@sachin_rt) 25 April 2018
“SRT Sports Management Pvt. Ltd. is a premier sports management organisation that represents one of India’s most-reputed cricketers, Sachin Tendulkar. Founded by Dr. Anjali Tendulkar and the Master Blaster, Sachin Tendulkar, himself the organisation manages all commercial engagements and social initiatives involving the Cricket icon.
“SRTSM exclusively represents Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar. No other entity or individual (globally) has the authority or licence to represent Sachin Tendulkar in any capacity. 100MB Pvt. Ltd. is authorised to represent Sachin Tendulkar in the digital world,” reads the company profile on its official website.
Sachin in September 2016 had formally announced the launch of his sports management firm SRT10 Sports. The company had also roped in former Tata Group veteran Mrinmoy Mukherjee as the CEO, who is also one of the four SRT10 Sports’ founding directors. Sachin himself, wife Anjali Tendulkar and Ramchandra Tuljapurkar are the other three founder directors.
The company in the span of a mere 20 months of its existence has achieved numerous key milestones :
- Inspiring a ‘health movement’ in 4 major metros through various IDBI Federal Life Insurance Marathons.
- Building awareness, with Unicef, about the importance of washing hands in order to decrease the incidence of diarrhoea amongst children.
- Participating in a global Unicef campaign that is aimed at empowering women through sport.
- Partnering with BMW in a nation-wide Skill Next initiative that encourages learning and skill enhancement among 365 engineering & technical institutes across India. The drive was conceived and launched by Delhi-based education reforms entity Flow India in association with BMW.
- Partnering with the Indian Government on key initiatives, including Swachh Bharat, Skill India, Road Safety, and many more.
Sachin’s big brand endorsement and corporate deals profile enriches his sports management firm. The long brand association includes the names like DBS, IDBI Federal Life Insurance, Sony, Oxigen, Future Group, Livpure, Luminous, Mumbai Indians, BMW, Smaaash… , True Blue, Quaker foods, Smartron, United Sports, Spartan, T20 Mumbai and 100 MB Master Club.