SPK vs KHMK Dream11 Match Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing11, Captain, Vice-Captain Pick for Russian Premier League Match – SPK vs KHMK Football Match Preview: Spartak Moscow will lock horns with Khimki FC at Otkritie Arena in tonight’s Russian Premier League match.
Sitting at eighth spot, Khimki FC has managed 44 points with 13 wins, 5 ties, and 10 defeats in a total of 28 outings so far in the league. They have secured back-to-back wins in the last two outings against FC Ural Ekaterinburg and Dinamo Moscow and will be eyeing a third straight win on the trot against Spartak Moscow.
Spartak Moscow is sitting second in the league standings with 53 points on the back of 16 wins, 5 ties, and 7 defeats in 28 games played so far. They are also coming off after securing back-to-back wins in the last two fixtures against FC Arsenal Tula and CSKA Moscow. Spartak Moscow has found the net 52 times and has 34 goals against them in the league so far.
With both teams looking to continue their winning run, a thrilling encounter is expected to take place.
Last five games (recent first):
Spartak Moscow- W, W, L, L, W
Khimki FC – W, W, L, W, L
SPK vs KHMK Today Match Prediction Details
Spartak Moscow vs Khimki
Russian Premier League 2021
Date – 10 May 2021
Time: 09:30 PM IST
Venue: Otkritie Arena
SPK vs KHMK Team News and Probable Playing 11
SPK Team News
- A Maksimenko will start as the goalkeeper
- A Sobolev and J Larsson will play as forwards
- V Moses, R Zobnin, A Kral, and Q Promes will feature as mid-fielders
SPK Starting 11
Andrey Eshchenko, Roman Zobnin, Alexander Sobolev, Alexander Maksimenko, Pavel Maslov, Ayrton Lucas, Alex Kral, Nail Umyarov, Ezequiel Ponce, Samuel Gigot, Jordan Larsson
KHMK Team News
- I Lantratov will keep the goal
- B Idowu, A Filin, D Tikhiv, and E Danilkin will start as defenders
- R Mirzov, I Kukhorchuk will be forwards
KHMK Starting 11
Ilya Lantratov, Denis Glushakov, Egor Danilkin, Kirill Bozhenov, Filip Dagerstal, Ilya Kamyshev, Brian Idowu, Dmitri Tikhiy, Reziuan Mirzov, Oleksandr Filin, I Kukhorchuk
SPK vs KHMK Dream11 Prediction/Fantasy Team
Goal-Keeper: I Lantratov
Defender: B Idowu, A Filin, E Danilkin, D Tikhiy
Mid-Fielder: V Moses, R Zobnin, A Koryan, A Troshechkin
Forward: A Sobolev, J Larsson
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices/Picks
- Jordan Larsson has scored 13 goals this season in 25 matches he has featured in. The Spartak Moscow forward is a must-have pick in your fantasy team.
- Alexander Sobolev has scored 12 goals in 18 matches played so far Spartak Moscow and can be the game-changer for his side tonight.
- Reziuan Mirzov has scored 6 goals in 17 matches played so far while Arshak Koryan has scored 4 goals. The Khimki FC mid-fielders can help you gain points through assists which makes them a crucial pick for their side
Spartak Moscow (SPK): Alexander Maksimenko, Roman Zobnin, Jordan Larsson, Alexander Sobolev, Georgi Dzhikiya, Ilya Kutepov, Aleksander Selikhov, Artyom Rebrov, Ilya Golosov, Pavel Maslov, Ilya Gaponov, Nikolai Rasskazov, Ayrton Lucas, Samuel Gigot, Andrey Eshchenko, Zelimkhan Bakayev, Reziuan Mirzov, Alex Kral, Alexsander Tashaev, Oston Urunov, Maksim Glushenkov, Nail Umyarov, Guus Til, Ayaz Guliyev, Mikhail Ignatov, Ezequiel Ponce, Aleksandr Kokorin
FC Khimki (KHMK): Dmitri Khomich, Ilya Lantratov, Aleksandr Dolgov, Danil Massurenko, Maksim Zhumabekov, Pavel Mogilevets, Ilya Kukharchuk, Danil Kazantsev, Egor Generalov, Filip Dagerstal, Arseniy Logashov, Brian Idowu, Ilya Kamyshev, Oleksandr Filin, Alexander Troshechkin, Gela Zaseev, Denis Glushakov, Arshak Koryan, Islambek Kuat, Andrej Murnin, Kirill Bozhenov, Senin Sebai, Dmitri Tikhiy, Egor Danilkin, Maksim Glushenkov, Kamran Aliev, Reziuan Mirzov, Evgeniy Gapon, Mikhail Tikhonov, Bogdan Mishukov, Mohamed Konate, Vladimir Dyadyun