SUW vs GWN Dream11 Match Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing11, Captain, Vice-Captain Pick for Korean League Match – SUW vs GWN Football Match Preview: Suwon FC (SUW) will square off against the Gwangju FC (GWN) at Suwon Sports Complex in today’s Korean League match.
GWN is sitting at the eleventh position in the league standings with 13 points. They have 4 wins, one tie and 8 defeats in a total of 13 matches played so far. GWN has scored 11 goals in total while 15 goals have been scored against them so far. They have faced back-to-back defeats in the last two games against Ulsan Hyundai and Daegu FC and will be eager to break their losing streak and return to winning ways.
On the other hand, Suwon FC is sitting 12th in the league standings with 13 points. They have 3 wins, 4 ties 7 losses in a total of 14 matches played so far. They have scored 14 goals and have received 23 goals so far in this season. They are coming off after securing a 3-1 win against Jeju United and will be looking to continue their momentum.
It will be interesting to watch who takes an edge in this game.
SUW vs GWN Today Match Prediction Details
Suwon FC (SUW) vs Gwangju FC (GWN)
Korean League 2021
Date: 11 May 2021
Time: 04:00 PM IST
Venue: Suwon Sports Complex
SUW vs GWN Team News and Probable Playing 11
SUW Team News
- P Bae Jong will keep the goal
- C Yu Win, K Sang-Won P Ji-Soo will form the line of defense
- M Henrique, C Sang Jun, H Seung-Kyu will feature in the mid-field
- L Veldwijk and K Seung-Joon will play as attackers/forwards
SUW Starting 11
Bae-jong Park, Ju-ho Park, Lars Veldwijk, Dong-ho Jeong, Yu-min Jo, Kwak Yun-Ho, Sang-won Kim, Geon-ung Kim, Yeong-jae Lee, Cho Sang-Jun, Young-Jun Lee
GWN Team News
- B Yoon will keep the goal
- J Lee, A Andrejevic, L Han do, L Min-Ki will start as defenders
- I Reis, J Eom, K Won-Sik will feature as mid-fielders
- K Ju-Kong and F Silva are the forwards on the side
GWN Starting 11
Han-do Lee, Min-ki Lee, Bo-sang Yun, Ji-hoon Lee, Aleksandar Andrejević, Won-sik Kim, Eom Ji-Sung, Reis, Ju-kong Kim, Soon-min Lee, Felipe Silva
SUW vs GWN Dream11 Prediction/Fantasy Team
Goal-Keeper: B Yoon
Defender: K Sang-Won, L Han-Do, J Lee, C Yu-Min
Mid-Fielder: J Eom, I Reis, H Seung-Kyu
Forward: K Ju Kong/F Silva, L Veldwijk, K Seung-Joon
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices/Picks
- K Veldwijk has scored 4 goals in 13 games he has featured for Suwon FC in K League 1 and also has 2 assists to his name.
- F Silva has scored 3 goals in 11 matches for Gwangju FC this season and is struggling with the form. However, he has a much better record for Gwangju FC. Since he joined the team in 2018, Silva has scored a total of 41 goals in 77 appearances along with 7 assists.
SUW vs GWN live streaming: How to watch SUW vs GWN live scores?
The match will not be shown on TV for the football audience in India. Fans can catch the SUW vs GWN LIVE Streaming on YouTube and for SUW vs GWN live scores check Dream11 or the Fancode app.