Valorant patch note 2.03: Major updates to Reyna, Phoenix, bugs fixed, Check out all the details here: Riot Games’ Valorant patch update 2.03 has officially gone life. With some major changes to Agents and some weapons, the update is turning out to be one of the most interesting updates since the game was launched in 2020. Here is the full patch note 2.03 update with respect to the agents and weapons.
VALORANT AGENT UPDATES
Reyna gets a dual nerf and buff in hopes of reigning in some of her “pubstomp” potential, while still keeping her viable in balanced and coordinated play. The charge reduction should limit how much impact she can have round over round when she’s heavily out-gunning her opponents—but allow enough room for the 1v5 dream when Empress(X) is active.
- Maximum Devour(Q) and Dismiss(E) charges reduced 4 >>> 2
- Slain enemies that Reyna has damaged in the last 3 seconds now drop Soul Orbs, even if Reyna does not land the killing shot
- Cost of Devour and Dismiss charges increased 100 >>> 200
Valorant has noticed a burden on Yoru having to communicate threats between his allies and his destination and wanted to make it easier for him and his team to understand the state of the round when they set up the ultimate pincer.
- Gatecrash now displays the range at which the tether can be seen by enemies while moving on the minimap
- The range that enemies are able to hear the audio of a Gatecrash teleport is now displayed on the minimap
- While in Dimensional Drift, Yoru’s minimap is now visible
- Enemies within Yoru’s vision range, while in Dimensional Drift, are now revealed to ally minimaps, as well
- Dimensional Drift can no longer body block enemies
- The audio of the Incendiary’s lingering fire zone will be easier to hear when other actions and sounds occur nearby.
- The audio of the Hot Hands lingering fire zone will be easier to hear when other actions and sounds occur nearby.
VALORANT WEAPON UPDATES
- Movement speed when zoomed is now at 90% of unzoomed movement speed (previously, zoomed movement speed was 76% of unzoomed)
- Price decrease 1100 >>> 1000
- Zoom magnification increased 2.5x >>> 3.5x
STINGER (FULL AUTO FIRE)
- Price increased from 1000 >>> 1100
- Full auto fire rate reduced from 18 >>> 16
- Full auto fire now reaches max spread at bullet 4, instead of bullet 6
- Adjusted pitch (vertical) recoil curve for full auto, recoil climbs more aggressively past the 3rd bullet
STINGER (BURST FIRE)
- Adjusted pitch (vertical) recoil to be more aggressive after the first burst
- Added more error on bursts after the first one
- Improved recovery time on burst mode from .45 >>> .4
- Price Increased from 400 >>> 500
Escalation Mode has also gone live. You can read all the details about the Escalation Mode here.