Bundesliga 2020 LIVE India Timing
WOL vs DOR Dream11 Team Prediction
Bundesliga LIVE Streaming at midnight India Time between Wolfsburg vs Dortmund top picks Dream11 Prediction. WOL vs DOR Dream11 Team Prediction, Match Preview, Live Streaming India Timing details.
Wolfsburg made a dramatic return to Bundesliga action on Matchday 26 at Augsburg. Daniel Ginczek was the hero after Kevin Mbabu’s outstanding assist in the 90th minute to secure a 2-1 win. Ginczek may have been the match-winner but it’s unlikely that his heroics will earn him a start, with top scorer Wout Weghorst back from suspension to lead the line against a side he is still looking to score against for the first time. With William ruled out for the foreseeable future, Switzerland international Mbabu should keep his place at right-back with Paulo Otavio also remaining at left-back after the full-backs assisted both Wolfsburg goals in Augsburg. Neither club captain Josuha Guilavogui or Yannick Gerhardt will be fit to return for this one.
Dortmund were without Marco Reus, Axel Witsel, Emre Can and started with Sancho on the bench, but still dealt with Revier rivals Schalke convincingly in a 4-0 victory last weekend. Erling Haaland scored his 10th Bundesliga goal in just nine games since his arrival from Red Bull Salzburg in January, while Raphael Guerreiro scored his third and fourth goals in his last seven league games, and Julian Brandt produced an inspired two-assist performance in Sancho’s stead. The Englishman is expected to start at the Volkswagen Arena though after brushing off a minor groin problem, while Can is also back fit and in contention to return to the starting line-up. Both Mahmoud Dahoud and Thomas Delaney would drop out to allow that pair to return, while captain Reus has likely joined Dan-Axel Zagadou in being ruled out for the rest of the season. Gio Reyna – who pulled up injured in the warm-up last week having been due to make his first Bundesliga start – also sat out of training.
WOL vs DOR LIVE in India
- Wolfsburg are unbeaten in seven Bundesliga matches; Dortmund have won eight of nine in 2020.
- Wolfsburg have scored six but conceded eight headed goals during the Rückrunde.
- Wolfsburg’s 11-goal top scorer Weghorst is yet to score or register a win in three Bundesliga meetings with Dortmund (all defeats).
- Dortmund have won their last four in Wolfsburg; the Wolves have never lost five in a row to one opposition.
- BVB had scored 66 goals at this juncture last season. They’ve hit a club-record 72, 26 matches into 2019/20.
- The Black-Yellows are the only Bundesliga teams this term with three players on double figures for goals: Haaland (10), Reus (11) and Sancho (14).
Bundesliga 2020 LIVE Streaming in India
Wolfsburg: Casteels (c) – Mbabu, Knoche, Brooks, Otavio – Schlager, Arnold – Steffen, Mehmedi, Brekalo – Weghorst
Out: Gerhardt (head injury), Guilavogui (knee), William (knee)
Doubtful: Camacho (ankle)
Coach: Oliver Glasner
Dortmund: Bürki – Piszczek (c), Hummels, Akanji – Hakimi, Can, Brandt, Guerreiro – Sancho, Haaland, Hazard
Out: Reus (thigh), Schulz (muscular), Zagadou (knee)
Doubtful: Witsel (groin)
Coach: Lucien Favre