WWE Money in the Bank: One-half of the women’s tag-team champions Tamina is the final competitor for women’s WWE Money in the Bank ladder match. Tamina would be joining the likes of Asuka, Nikki A.S.H, Naomi, Alexa Bliss from WWE Raw, and Liv Morgan, Zelina Vega & Natalya from WWE Raw.
WWE Money in the Bank: Tamina sums up the women’s ladder match
Four competitors from Monday Night Raw were determined by two tag-team matches on the show. But WWE Smackdown, which has been lacking women competitors, felt the heat of finalizing their four ladies for the Women’s Money in the Bank ladder match.
— WWE (@WWE) July 15, 2021
Previously, it was speculated that Sonya Deville would be the final name to make it to the ladder match based on various reports, but all those speculations have been put to an end now.
WWE Money in the Bank: What are Tamina’s chances in the match?
Tamina is not new to the Money in the Bank ladder match. She has previously appeared in one women’s ladder match on the PPV and knows all the drills. She could be a surprise package in this match along with the likes of Liv Morgan, Nikki A.S.H, Zelina Vega & Naomi. Therefore, counting her out at an early stage won’t be a good idea.
WWE Money in the Bank: Here’s the updated match card
Here is the complete match card for Money in the Bank PPV scheduled for Sunday, July 18 (July 19 in India).
- Raw Women’s Championship- Charlotte Flair vs. Rhea Ripley (c)
- Universal Championship- Edge vs. Roman Reigns (c)
- WWE Championship- Kofi Kingston vs. Bobby Lashley (c)
- Raw Tag Team Championship- The Viking Raiders vs. Omos & AJ Styles (c)
- Women’s Money in the Bank ladder match- Alexa Bliss vs. Naomi vs. Liv Morgan vs. Nikki Cross vs. Asuka vs. Zelina Vega vs. Natalya vs. Tamina
- Men’s Money in the Bank ladder match- Drew McIntyre vs. Riddle vs. Big E vs. Ricochet vs. Kevin Owens vs. John Morrison vs. Seth Rollins vs. Shinsuke Nakamura