WWE NXT: Former WWE NXT Women’s Champion Ember Moon was reportedly pulled out from tonight’s first-time-ever match against Sarray. WWE has mentioned that Moon is not medically fit to compete tonight and was replaced by Dakota Kai, who faced Sarray to kick off the show.
WWE NXT: Dakota Kai to face Raquel Gonzales at NXT Takeover 36
Dakota Kai shocked one and all two weeks back when she turned on her long-time friend and NXT Women’s Champion Raquel Gonzales. The two ladies have been former NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions and have dominated the women roster for a long time. However, the two ladies have turned bitter rivals and will face each other at NXT Takeover 36 with the NXT Women’s Title on the line.
WWE NXT: Ember Moon has been declared medically unfit
Ember Moon is on the second run in the Black & Gold brand. Being a former NXT Women’s Champion, Ember Moon has already made her main roster debut. She returned to WWE NXT saying that she wanted to be in the show that has the best women talent, and no doubt the Black & Gold brand has the best female roster across brands.
There is no word out yet on how long will it take for Ember Moon to return to in-ring action, but we will keep you updated with the same. Dakota Kai replaced Moon in the match against Sarray tonight, and Kai managed to win the bout.
WWE NXT: Updated Schedule
Below is the updated schedule of WWE NXT for tonight.
- Sarray vs. Dakota Kai to kick off the night
- Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly meet for a “Face to Face” segment to be mediated by NXT General Manager William Regal
- NXT Women’s Champion Raquel Gonzalez addresses the Dakota Kai situation and their Takeover 36 match
- NXT UK Superstar Ilja Dragunov appears and talks about his match against Walter at NXT Takeover 36
- NXT Breakout Tournament Semi-finals: Trey Baxter vs. Odyssey Jones