The latest episode of WWE RAW featured some of the best contests in recent time. As it was kicked off with the champion Randy Orton’s cutting promo ahead of Survivor Series 2020.
However, let us check out Here is what we learned from RAW this week.
Also Read: WWE RAW Results and Highlights 03rd November 2020: Braun Strowman qualifies for Survivor Series, Gulak becomes New Champion, Randy Orton vs Drew McIntyre, Non-title match, Firefly Fun House; all you need to know
1) Drew McIntyre vs Randy Orton vs The Fiend Was Teased In The Opening Segment
This week’s episode of RAW kicked off with Randy Orton. While he was cutting a promo, he was interrupted by Alexa Bliss. After The Fiend’s music hit, Orton was attacked by Drew McIntyre, who hit him with a Claymore kick.
This opening segment was another tease for Orton vs McIntyre vs The Fiend. This seems to be a big match that WWE is building towards.
2) The Miz Tried To Cash-In The Money
In The Bank Briefcase But He Was Stopped By Drew McIntyre
While Randy Orton was hurt, The Miz attempted to cash-in his Money in the Bank briefcase. This attempt failed after Drew McIntyre came out and attacked The Miz and John Morrison.
The bell never rang, so The Miz still has possession of the briefcase.
3) Jeff Hardy Defeated Elias In The ‘Guitar On A Pole’ Match
The episode featured a ‘guitar on a pole’ match between Elias and Jeff Hardy. Jeff was able to get to the guitar first and he used it to his advantage.
This allowed Jeff to pick up the victory.
4) Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax Retained The WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships
The episode featured a match for the women’s tag team titles: Dana Brooke and Mandy Rose vs Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler.
This match was won by Shayna and Nia. This came after Lana distracted Dana, which led to her getting choked out by Shayna.
5) Bobby Lashley Defeated R-Truth And He Also Took Out Drew Gulak
The episode featured a match between Bobby Lashley and R-Truth. This match was quickly won by Lashley.
After the match, Drew Gulak came into the ring. This led to Bobby Lashley taking out Drew as well.
6) Drew Gulak Won The 24/7 Championship (With Some Help From Bobby Lashley)
After attacking him, Bobby Lashley dragged the body of Drew Gulak onto R-Truth.
As a result, Gulak is the new 24/7 Champion.
7) Keith Lee, Sheamus & Braun Strowman Put On A Fun Match
The episode featured a triple threat match: Sheamus vs Braun Strowman vs Keith Lee. This was a Survivor Series qualifying match for Strowman.
This turned out to be a fun match and all three guys kicked the crap out of one another.
8) Braun Strowman Will Be On Team RAW At Survivor Series
Braun Strowman ended up winning the triple threat match after pinning Sheamus.
As a result, Braun is now on Team RAW at Survivor Series.
9) Nia Jax Defeated Lana & Put Her Through A Table
The episode featured a match between Nia Jax and Lana. Nia Jax won the match after dominating.
After winning the match, Nia put Lana through the announce table.
10) The Hurt Business Defeated The New Day In A Non-Title Match
The episode featured a tag team match: The New Day vs The Hurt Business. This was a non-title match.
This was eventually won by The Hurt Business.
11) Tucker Has Some New Ring Gear
The episode featured a match between Ricochet and Tucker.
One thing to note from this match was that Tucker has new ring gear. He is now wearing full pants instead of trunks.
12) Ricochet Defeated Tucker & RETRIBUTION Attacked Them
In a short match, Ricochet defeated Tucker. It looks like there are no plans to push Tucker after his recent heel turn.
After the match, RETRIBUTION showed up and attacked Tucker and Ricochet.
13) Drew McIntyre Defeated The Miz & John Morrison In The Main Event
The episode featured a handicap match: The Miz and John Morrison vs Drew McIntyre.
The match was eventually won by Drew McInture. This came after he landed a Claymore on The Miz.
14) Randy Orton Hit An RKO Outta Nowhere On Drew McIntyre To Close The Show
After the match, Drew McIntyre was hit with an RKO Outta Nowhere from Randy Orton.
The Fiend’s music hit to close the show.
What did you learn from the episode? Let me know in the comment section below.