YOR vs KET Dream11 Today Match Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing11, Captain, Vice-Captain for English Test County Championship Match – YOR vs KET Dream11 Match Preview: Yorkshire and Kent will square off at Headingly, Leeds today in the Round 5 of the ongoing English Test County Championship.
Riding on Adam Lyth’s purple patch, Yorkshire has managed three wins out of four outings so far and is sitting second in Group 3. They will be eyeing to snatch the top position from Lancashire with a win against Kent in the next fixture.
Kent, on the opposite, is encountering a bad phase and is sitting at the bottom spot of the Group standings. They suffered a disappointing loss against Glamorgan in the previous match and will be looking to bounce back.
Meanwhile, Yorkshire registered a massive 200 runs win over Kent when both teams met previously on the back of centuries from Adam Lyth and Joe Root. While Yorkshire will be looking to make it two in two this time, it will be interesting to watch if Kent manages to avenge their previous loss and levels the score 1-1 or not.
YOR vs KET Today Match Prediction Details
Yorkshire vs Kent, Round 5
English Test County Championship 2021
Date – 06 May 2021
Time: 03:30 PM IST
Venue: Headingley, Leeds
YOR vs KET Team News and Probable Playing 11
YOR Team News
- Steven Patterson will lead the side
- Jonny Tattersall will keep the wicket
- A Lyth and J Root will be the key in batting
- D Willey, D Bess, and H Brook will share the all-round duties
- D Olivier and J Thompson will lead the attack
YOR Playing 11
Steven Patterson (c), Jonny Tattersall (wk), Adam Lyth, Dom Bess, Jordan Thompson, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Gary Ballance, Joe Root, Harry Brook, Duanne Olivier, and Ben Coad
KET Team News
- Daniel bell Drummond will lead the side
- Jordan Cox will keep the wicket
- Matt Milnes is likely to miss this game
- J Denly, skipper D Drummond, Jordan Cox, and Zak Crawley are the key batters in the side
- D Stevens will handle the all-round duties
- M Cummins and D Stevens will handle the attack
KET Playing 11
Daniel Bell-Drummond (c), Jordan Cox (wk), Fred Klaassen, Zak Crawley, Joe Denly, Heino Kuhn, Jack Leaning, Ollie Robinson, Darren Stevens, and Miguel Cummins
YOR vs KET Dream11 Prediction/Fantasy Team
WICKET-KEEPERS: O Robinson
BATSMEN: J Denly, A Lyth, J Root
ALL-ROUNDERS: D Stevens, D Willey, D Bess, H Brook
BOWLERS: D Olivier, M Milnes, J Thompson
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices/Picks
- Ollie Robinson has scored 230 runs at an average of 38.33 in the tournament so far and is a perfect pick in the wicket-keeper section
- Adam Lyth has mustered 515 runs at an average of 73.57 in the tournament so far, including a couple of centuries.
- Joe Root has scored 151 runs in three games played so far and is in good touch with bat. He scored a century in the previous game
YOR vs KET live streaming: How to watch YOR vs KET live scores?
The match will not be shown on TV for the cricket audience in India. Fans can catch the YOR vs KET LIVE Streaming on FanCode and for YOR vs KET live scores check Yorkshire and Kent’s official Twitter handles.
English Test County Championship, YOR vs KET squads
Steve Patterson (c), Gary Ballance, Mat Pillans, Jonny Tattersall, Joe Root, Adam Lyth, Dom Bess, Harry Brook, Jordan Thomspon, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Duanne Olivier, and Ben Coad
Jack Leaning, Heino Kuhn, Daniel Bell-Drummond (c), Fred Klaassen, Ollie Robinson, Jordan Cox, Zak Crawley, Miguel Cummins, Joe Denly, Matt Milnes, Nathan Gilchrist, Darren Stevens, and Marcus O’Riordan